3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
4. When you visit our website, we'll automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
5. As you browse our website we'll continue to collect information about the website pages that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
6. The information we collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It's not personally identifiable to you (for example, we don't collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it's not stored on our systems for any longer than we need to store it in order to allow you to use our website for the purposes in which it is intended.
7. We collect Device Information from you using Cookies. These are small data files that are placed on the browser you use, on your device, to visit the website. Cookies often include an anonymous and unique identifier (so we know it's your device).
8. Certain cookies are placed on our website in order to make it work. For example, when you add items to the shopping basket/cart we need to store this information on a cookie. Where cookies we place on your computer are:
- Not identifiable to you as a living person, and
- Only placed in order to fulfil the inherent functions of an ecommerce website
we won't ask for your permission before we place them.
10. We may, from time to time, also collect information about your actions on the website and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider and be attached to date and time stamps. We'll only include this information for as long as necessary.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE OR REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
11. When you use our website to make a purchase of one of the goods or services that we offer for sale, or when you register for an account on our website (without making a purchase) you may be asked to provide certain personal information about you.
12. Such information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact information (like your telephone number or email address)
- Your date of birth
13. When you make a purchase on our website you may also be asked to enter your credit or debit card details. You may be redirected to a 'payment gateway' website to enter your card details, or you might be asked to enter these directly onto our website.
14. Your full credit or debit card details are never stored on any databases we hold. You may be asked if you want to 'store' your purchase information for faster checkout at a later date, where you do store this information the full card information is never stored on any databases we hold. Instead we send the full information to our payment processor, who then send back a secure 'token' which we then use to place future purchases. To help you identify stored cards, we may store the last 4 digits of the card, the type of card (e.g. Visa or MasterCard) and the expiry date.
Where you wish, you can always delete a stored card within your customer account.
15. We call this data Personal Information.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
16. We use Device Information we collect in order to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, to improve and optimise our website (by generating data about how our customers browse and interact with our website) and to analyse the success of our marketing and other advertising campaigns.
17. We use Personal Information that we collect to fulfil any order that you place and to communicate with you as one of our customers. We may also use this information to screen for potential risk and fraud.
18. With your consent, we may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products and services that we provide.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
19. We will share personal information and device information with third parties in their capacity as a data processor on our behalf. We'll only share your information with third parties in so far as they assist us with using your information.
20. We may also share your personal information and device information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to any lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
RE-MARKETING AND BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
21. We may, from time to time, share your device or personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe might be of interest to you. This may include sharing some of your information with third party networks such as Google, Bing or Facebook.
DO NOT TRACK
22. Our website does not alter it's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
23. If you are a resident of a country where the European Union's GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
24. To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a mistake, please contact us.
26. For more information please contact us using the details below.
27. Please also see the following terms and explanation below this section
Thank you for shopping at Anglo Classic Car Parts
Information We Automatically Collect
You may adjust your browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the site.
Even without a cookie, you can still utilise all benefits and most of the features of our Site, including making a purchase, but we will not be able to recognise you as a registered user unless you log in. Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers. We may use certain third parties to provide you with more relevant online advertising based on your activities on our site. For certain service providers, such as social media platforms, and on your mobile device, you can adjust your privacy and advertising settings to limit your tracking for advertising or control whether you receive more relevant advertising.
Information You Provide to Us
We only collect certain information from you when you provide it to us, such as when you: register; place an order, or contact us. The information we collect from you may include your name, mailing address, daytime telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, account user name and password, and payment information. If you use a third party login to register or otherwise link to us, we may receive certain information about you from the third party (such as Facebook as an example) based on your registration and privacy settings on that third party service.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with us. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity. We may also combine the information we receive from and about you, including the information you provide to us on the website, information we receive from third parties, information we automatically collect (as explained above), and information provided or collected offline when you order directly from our location.
We encourage you to register when purchasing on our site, however registration is not required. Our site registration requires users to provide contact information (such as name, mailing address, daytime telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, log in name and password). You must be 13 years of age or older to register. Registration helps us to provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience. The customer contact information you provide will be used to contact you concerning the status of an order, answer your questions and, unless you choose to opt-out, to send you communications about upcoming sales, contests, promotions and product information. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password. You are responsible for all use of rimmerbros.com under your registered account.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience;
- To process your orders, contact you concerning the status of an order, answer any of your questions, or otherwise contact and communicate with you
- To provide you with customised content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Service, other websites or via text message, and to contact you about upcoming Rimmer Bros sales, promotions, and product information
- To allow you to participate in promotions
- To help us learn more about our website to improve their purchasing experience and our business;
- To address problems with the website, and to protect the security of our websites and our business;
- To contact you about upcoming promotions and otherwise as described to you at the point of collection.
We may disclose the information we collect from and about you as follows:
- To our service providers, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us.
- For payment processing and authorisation, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, website evaluation and data analysis, and distributing marketing and promotional material.
- To comply with the law, to respond to governmental inquiries or requests, to enforce our policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
- Otherwise, with your consent.
We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about rimmerbros.com users with third parties.
Updating Your Information
Please note that, at all times, you are responsible for updating the personal information you provide to us. If you have registered with us, you may update your personal information through your registered account on our websites at any time or if this is not possible you can get in touch with us via email at email@example.com. If you elect to delete some or all of your personal information, keep in mind that we may retain transactional data in accordance with various laws, regulations and our Company's retention policy. Please read further in the policy for more detail in regards to opting out.
Changes To Our Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any changes in the way we collect, use, and/or share your personal information, we will notify you by sending you an email at the last email address that you provided us, and/or by posting notice of the changes on our websites.
Option To Opt-out and Disclosure
You also have the right to access your personal data, including information about the manner in which it was collected, where it is stored, and the usage of said personal data (listed above). At all times, you have the option of "opting out" By this, you may request at any time to have all of your data removed from all collection points (regardless of the length of time in which we collected and used this data), and you will receive confirmation that it has been completed. Please note that any subsequent transaction will involve obtaining and storing personal data.
If you choose to opt-out of the email database (by either unsubscribing on the website, or by using the unsubscribe link found within emails), you may continue to receive non-marketing email messages from us, including, but not limited to, information pertaining to your order in a purely transactional capacity.
Security Of Information
Our website uses industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL)/Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology. All credit and debit card transactions are secure. We will only accept orders using SSL/TLS technology-this means you cannot inadvertently reveal personal information by using an unsecured connection. In order for SSL/TLS security to work, you must use an SSL/TLS enabled browser.
Please note that email encryption is not always secure, so please use our website for placing your order.
In the event of a data breach where your personal information is at risk, we are obligated to notify you, the consumer, as to the extent of the data breach, and what steps are being undertaken to resolve the issue. By law, if your personal data is compromised, we will notify you within 72 hours upon learning of the security incident.
Links To Other Websites
Our Websites contain links to other sites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or apps. Accordingly, we recommend that you review the Privacy Statement posted on any website or app that you access through our websites. The terms and conditions herein do not apply to any such linked websites or apps. We do not endorse any linked websites or apps, or the information, materials, products or services that are contained in or accessible through such linked websites or apps. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information, materials, products and services that are contained in or accessible through linked websites or apps, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that We Anglo Classic Car parts, are not responsible for the content, accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, privacy practices, security or any other aspects of any such linked websites or apps, and that the access or use of any such linked websites or apps is solely at your own risk, and you hereby waive any and all claims against Anglo Classic Car Parts with respect to usage of these third party applications and or websites.